This notice discloses the privacy practices for ghostbookwriters.org. Thus, this privacy notice applies solely to information collected from this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personal identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data. It will inform you about all the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any errors or omissions in the information. Also, information collection, its use and sharing.
- Confidentiality of the services you are undertaking.
- Originality of content, making it plagiarism free.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may choose to discontinue from contacting us in the future. Furthermore, you can do any of the following actions, at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- SEE WHAT DATA WE HAVE ABOUT YOU, IF ANY.
- CHANGE/ CORRECT ANY DATA WE HAVE ABOUT YOU.
- ASK US TO DELETE ANY DATA THAT WE HAVE ABOUT YOU.
- EXPRESS YOUR CONCERNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT OUR USE OF YOUR DATA.
We protect your information offline. Only our employees and contractors who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or the services ordered) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers or servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. All calls and emails exchanged between the two parties ‘Client’ and employee(s) ‘ghostbookwriters.org’ are recorded for quality and training purposes. There are absolute no chances of any leak in the confidential information.
In order to process your order, we may need to collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, billing address, and phone number. Credit card information is only handled by our third-party credit card provider. Any other relevant information will be provided to our client there and then.
IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES
Non-personal information such as your IP address, is automatically recorded when you enter our website. This information is used only to diagnose server problems and site administration. Cookies are used on this site to enhance user experience and for collecting usage statistics.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
CONFIDENTIALITY AND OWNERSHIP
While many writing services require recognition or sales incentives, our service is 100% confidential. All communication and content developed or reviewed for the purpose of working together, will never be disclosed to any other party, under any circumstances. We reserve no rights to the products and services that we provide. Everything we edit or write is considered the sole property of the client. If you come under our contact then only you will be recognized as the author and/ or owner of your manuscript/ material.
We ghostwrite all original content for a client that is and will be free of plagiarism and not copied from any other source. Any and all information submitted to a client that is inspired or researched from another source will be paraphrased and properly cited to ensure the material's reliability, authenticity and originality.